PRIME CARE LOLER testing, servicing and maintenance
A service for supporting your mobility equipment, particularly patient hoists.
To comply with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998, hoists and patient lifting equipment must be examined periodically (typically every 6 months) to ensure that it is safe not only for the patient being lifted but for the person operating the equipment.
Equipment that must be tested includes:
- Mobile patient lifting hoists and stand aid hoists
- Ceiling track hoists
- Bath lifters and bath hoists
- Powered care baths
- Slings & all other accessories
What we offer:
- PDF certificates that can be sent to you via email
- Minor repairs identified during testing; completed whilst on site
- Spare parts for most types of patient care lifting equipment
We can support your equipment with a Prime Care Service Contract to ensure that it all remains in perfect working order and operating within the law.
Call 0330 311 0071 for details